ENBRIDGE: Progressive Sustainability goals
Sustainability is integral to Enbridge’s cultural philosophy. Their work ethic as stewards of our world reflect an environment of safety and sustainability while delivering essential energy infrastructure, and a diverse workforce. Enbridge’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals represent the next stage of their evolution as an ESG world leader.
Enbridge: Leading the way in environmental, social and governance goals (ESG)
- Net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050; with an interim target to reduce GHG emissions intensity 35% by 2030
- Increased representation* of diverse groups within our workforce by 2025 including a goal of 28% from Racial and Ethnic groups, along with new initiatives to enhance supplier diversity
- Strengthening diversity on our Board with a goal of 40% representation of women and 20% of Racial and Ethnic groups by 2025
- Annual safety and reliability targets that drive continuous improvement towards our goal of zero incidents, injuries and occupational injuries, and implementation of robust cyber defense programs
Enbridge – ESG graphic summary
Learn more about our sustainability goals in the areas of emissions, safety, diversity and inclusion, and cybersecurity.
* With regard to diversity, the word “targets” and any percentage targets listed are aspirational goals which enbridge intends to achieve in a manner compliant with state, local, provincial and federal law, including but not limited to U.S. federal regulations and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL) ad Office of Federal Contract Programs (OFCCP) guidance.
SOURCE & IMAGES: Enbridge.com
Did you enjoy this article?