Join us at our next Making Your Mark Lunch on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, with Tina Olivero, publisher and CEO of Canada’s leading offshore magazine—THE OGM!
Tina Olivero has made her mark and worked in the oil and gas industry for 28 years. She has travelled the world many times through work and family life and will share the exciting ‘learnings’ of her life and the opportunities that will impact all of our businesses (and lives!) for the next five to 10 years.
“Never before in history has this province been poised for so much success. It’s right here on the horizon. I feel it!” Tina
Think about it:
- The West White Rose: total project spend announced at sanction is $5.2 billion.
- The new Bay du Nord project is about to come on stream with a life span of 25 years and $billions in expenditures.
- Over 80 exploration wells to be drilled offshore, which will potentially means our industry could DOUBLE or even TRIPLE in the next five years.
Not only does that mean jobs, contracts, subcontracts, and sub-subcontracts, but it also means every other spin-off company in this province will benefit.
This province is going to be ON WHEELS with opportunity directly and directly from the oil industry. So, the real question is, where is your piece of the pie?
Reserve your seats now for Tina Olivero
Enjoy this lunch and learn and position your company (and you!) for growth and success! See opportunity amid our current downturn. Join us for the Making Your Mark Lunch on April 17 and hear from Tina how to harness the power of the new digital world—in 40 minutes!
“This lunch and learn is going to be enlightening, to say the least, highly informative at best, and empowering and motivating for sure!”
- Where? At the Comfort Inn Airport
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Registration from 11.45 to 12.15
- Lunch starts at 12:30
- Come early to mingle, network, and chat!
- $50 for members (+tax) and $65 (+tax) for the not-yet-members
- Bring a Friend for Double-the-Fun—Members may invite one guest each at the member price
- Please advise by Monday, April 15, of any dietary restrictions.